How to lose 5 kg in a week with this 7-step plan
If you can lose up to 4.5 kilograms (10 pounds) in a week, but it depends on your metabolism, each body is different; the plan below is the proven method to lose weight fast no matter what type of body you have. leanbiome
Although these tips are only useful in the short term, they can be a great start in your routine to lose weight and make real changes in the medium and long term.
Follow these 7 steps and you will see how the extra weight disappears quickly:
1. Eat less carbohydrates and more lean protein in your day
Many scientific studies have shown that a diet low in carbohydrates is a very effective way to improve your health and lose weight.
A decrease in carbohydrates in the short term decreases the water that your body retains, as well as the swelling. This is the reason why you will see a difference in the scale, in the mirror and in your clothes, the morning after you started the diet.
You must make sure you consume enough lean proteins that will help you:
· Reduce your appetite
· Favor satiety.
· Decrease cravings
· Speed up your metabolism
To take a low carb diet considers the following tips:
· Eliminates or minimizes flour and sugars.
· Substitute flours (tortillas, breads, rice, potatoes) for low carbohydrate vegetables (peppers, broccoli, spinach, chaya, lettuce, etc.)
· Increase protein consumption (egg, lean meats, fish, etc.)
· Other foods that you should avoid are:
o Sugary drinks.
o Concentrated juices
o Jams and honey
o Ice creams.
o Cakes, pastries, sweet bread and cookies.
o Tamales, toasts and empanadas.
o Atole and horchata
o Fruits high in carbohydrates, such as banana, pear, apple and mango.
Carbohydrates are important for the energy of your body, if you do intense workouts or physical activity, you should consume moderate carbohydrates to avoid discomfort and lack of energy.
2. Eat whole foods and avoid junk or processed foods
Consuming whole foods is one of the fastest ways to lose weight, without changing your eating habits. Whole foods have many advantages over others, because:
· They favor satiety.
· They help to consume fewer calories.
· Decrease cravings.
· Improve your digestion
Make sure all your food is not processed. Whole foods are the best, since they do not need so many additional ingredients.
So that you can lose 4.5 kilograms in a week, it consumes cymbals:
· With whole foods.
· High in protein.
· With vegetables low in carbohydrates.
· High in water.
3. Use these tricks to eat much less calories
When it comes to losing weight, the only thing that can help you in the long term, and the most important factor, is the amount of calories you consume in the day. No matter how much exercise you do, how much water, fiber or protein you consume, if you do not use more calories than you consume, then your body will not lose fat.
If you want to know how many calories you should consume to lose weight, you can find internet pages that, with simple information such as your age, gender, height and weight, will indicate the amount of daily calories you need to reach your goals.
Here are some tips to reduce the calories you consume:
· Count your calories and measure your portions.
· Eat only at the main meal times.
· Eliminate the dressings.
· It uses many vegetables.
· Prefers the consumption of foods high in lean proteins.
· Avoid sugary drinks.
Count your calories and measure your portions
Keep track of all the food you eat can be exhausting, but if you use applications for your cell phone, such as MyFitnessPal, this task will be easier and will help you to be aware of the food you eat and the calories they contain.
Eat only at the main meal times
Avoid eating food between meals and completely eliminate snacks after dinner, as they only provide extra calories. If you want to include foods between meals, you prefer high-water foods, fiber, vitamins and minerals, such as fruits and vegetables.
Dense dressings and sauces contain high amounts of calories, and in some cases carbohydrates, which will not help you lose extra pounds.
Use many vegetables
Fill your plate with low-carb vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, chaya, celery, peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, Swiss chard.
Prefers the consumption of foods high in lean proteins
Foods high in protein will help you stay more satisfied, as well as avoid cravings and speed up your metabolism. Some examples are eggs, egg whites, chicken breast, fish, and beef steak, among others.
Avoid sugary drinks
Sugary drinks give you "empty" calories that will not give you fullness, but they will provide you with many calories. Instead, he prefers low calorie beverages such as water, tea, simple coffee, zero-calorie beverages or sweetened sweeteners.
Another option is low-carb whey protein shakes, which can be used as meal replacements.
4. Perform strength, resistance and training exercises for high intensity intervals.
The best way to burn calories is by increasing physical activity and exercising. Exercise will not only help you burn fat and eliminate excess water, but it will improve your appearance by toning your muscles.
Endurance exercises, such as free weights or polymeric exercises, can help you lose weight, as well as regular aerobic workouts.
The resistance exercise maintain muscle mass and strength ,the reserves of carbohydrates and water bound to them, favoring that have a better figure.
Lifting weights can benefit your metabolism and your hormonal levels, making the process of weight loss more enjoyable for your body. Since when performing rigorous diets, your body tends to modify the processes of regulation, producing different levels of hormones and decreasing your metabolism.
Another method that has proven to be very effective is the high-intensity interval training HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). Research suggests that doing 5 to 10 minutes of HIIT gives your body similar or even greater benefits than doing five times more time in a regular workout.
The HIIT, like the exercises of weights, has the following effects in your organis:
· Reduce glycogen stores stored in your liver and muscles.
· It favors the acceleration of your metabolism and the production of hormones that stimulate the use of fat reserves as energy.
If you want to integrate HIIT workouts as part of your routine, you can consider the following options:
· Upon awakening.
· Before, during or after your training.
· When you get home after work or school.
· Before sleep.
How to perform HIIT workouts?
It is very important that the training is done with 100% of the intensity in intervals that do not exceed 30 to 60 seconds.
Examples of training sessions that you can easily perform:
· First option: 10 repetitions of sprints with 20 seconds of duration and 40 seconds of rest.
· Second option: 15 repetitions of sprints with 15 seconds of duration and 30 seconds of rest.
· Third option: 7 repetitions of sprints with 30 seconds of duration and 60 seconds of rest.
· Fourth option: 20 repetitions of sprints with 10 seconds of duration and 20 seconds of rest.
These can be done outdoors, indoors, on a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical or rowing machine.
5. Get rid of the gym and perform activities throughout the day
In addition to exercise, and to use more calories during your day, you can increase the physical activity you do. Not only exercise plays an important role when it comes to using the calories you consume. The difference between an office job and a manual job can mean the use of up to 1000 calories a day.
The difference is much more obvious when we consider that 1000 calories represent, approximately, 90 to 120 minutes of high intensity exercise.
Making small changes in your lifestyle can help you burn more calories such as:
· Walk or ride a bike to work or leave the house.
· Use the stairs instead of the elevator, escalators or electric ramps.
· Take walks outside the home.
· Stand for longer.
· Carry out housework.
· Use a basket instead of a shopping cart.
6. Perform intermittent fasting if you want to lose weight very quickly and without complications
Intermittent fasting is a proven and effective tool to help your body decrease the amount of fat. This tool facilitates the decrease in the amount of calories you consume because it limits your feeding hours.
There are different forms of intermittent fasting, such as:
· 16/8 - 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of feeding.
· 20/4 - 20 hours of fasting and 4 hours of feeding.
· 5: 2 - 5 days of normal feeding and 2 days of fasting.
· 1: 1 - Days interspersed between normal feeding and intermittent fasting.
If you combine intermittent fasting with a calorie or carbohydrate-restricted diet, it is recommended that you do your workouts in:
· The days of normal feeding.
· Your feeding hours.
7. Decrease your body's water retention
There are other methods to reduce fluid retention and favor a more aesthetic and thin appearance:
· Eat supplements that contain dandelion extract.
· Drinking coffee helps you use fat as energy, in addition to its diuretic effect.
· Avoid foods to which you are intolerant, such as gluten or lactose, as they favor fluid retention and swelling.
· Stay hydrated, consume enough water and electrolytes.
· Avoid salty foods.
· Avoid situations of stress.
· Sleep 7 to 8 hours a day.
How does your body reduce weight?
The process of weight reduction not only involves losing body fat, but also the excess water retained in your body.
This water loss is achieved by reducing the levels of insulin in your body, which reduce stored carbohydrates, which are bound to water. Your body, under normal conditions, stores 300 to 500 grams of carbohydrates in the form of glycogen, in your liver and your muscles. Glycogen attracts three times its weight in water, which means around 900 to 1500 grams of water.
The lower your insulin, the more sodium you lose in your kidneys, which will reduce the retention of excess water.
In addition, you can lose weight by improving your digestion and your bowel movements with a healthier diet:
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
후기를 정성껏 남겨주시면 5일 연장 혜택을 드립니다. 로그인 후 작성 가능합니다.